Monday, March 12, 2012

Peace, Love, & Stinky's


February 25th.

I had just completed my 14th straight day of work... might I add, two weeks of high intensity/stressful work.

Even though the previous night turned out to be so much fun, I was still irritated that it was different than what I had spent all week hoping for.

On top of that, I couldn't remember the last time I had a good nights rest and I hadn't gone for a run in nearly 3 weeks. (So much for my NYE resolution.)

There was no way around it: I was a grump. A frazzled grump.

After walking home from work and coming into my apartment I was met with two huge packages from my best friend in Florida.

It couldn't have come at a more perfect time.






It has been exactly a year since I last saw her when I cashed in my SXSWi ticket and went straight to Florida instead. A week with my best friend, her adorable family (my second family), and the most sun I saw all year long.

I don't know how I have been so blessed to have such an amazing family and a lifetime best friend. By all standards, I've hit the jackpot.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...