Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30 Before 30

I have been working on a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30 years old for about a month. I add a line here, remove one there, and switch them around or rework them. Plus, I ask for input from anyone that will listen.

I get the same answer... "It's your list do what you want!"

So I am putting my list to digital paper and making it official. My list isn't about jumping out of plane (done that) or finding my lobster (not controllable) but items I think would make me a better adult or a better version of me.

...And some are just plain fun.
  1. Get a pixie haircut.
  2. Go on a vacation alone.
  3. Karaoke.
  4. Camp.
  5. Learn to longboard. Or at least attempt it.
  6. Complete a catch on the flying trapeze.
  7. Throw a fancy dinner party.
  8. Run a marathon. (But I will settle for a half)
  9. Visit Canada.
  10. Travel to a country I have never been before (not Canada).
  11. Revisit my best friend in Florida.
  12. See a football game in the south. War Eagle.
  13. Learn to grill.
  14. Attempt snowboarding... again.
  15. Take a cooking class.
  16. Hold my future niece or nephew.
  17. Treat my parents.
  18. Make a pie from scratch.
  19. Find the perfect swimsuit.
  20. Decorate a christmas tree.
  21. Ride a motorcycle.
  22. Explore 5 states I have never visited before.
  23. Conquer my reoccuring NYE resolution of reading 50 books in one year.
  24. Learn to french braid.
  25. Take a 2 week vacation: 2 consecutive weeks.
  26. Build something... that doesn’t come from Ikea.
  27. Do one cartwheel.
  28. Matchmake a couple, successfully.
  29. Wear my navy blue special occasion Florida dress.
  30. Be apart of something momentous, memorable, and national. Subjective... deal with it.

  • BONUS: Be awesome every day.


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Share

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...