Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How To Dress Casual


I have never personally conquered casual dress... my wardrobe ranges from Dressy, West Coast Dressy and Work Out Wear. Sometimes I will throw on a t-shirt or plaid shirt but I rarely pull it off as well as others.

As I'm attempting to be more casual... and not work out clothes and baggy sweatshirts casual... these are a few inspirations from a celebrity and a blogger.

Shirt: Instead of a plaid shirt, try it with a poncho | Jeans: Cropped Skinny
Shirt: Splendid has some of my favorite stripes | Jacket: JCrew Dream Open Shawl Cardigan | Jeans: Paige denim isn't for every figure but their Hidden Hills Straight leg is (by far) one of my favorite styles to dress clients in. I especially love the Rebel wash for a casual look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...