Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Portland Spotlight: Miller's Homestead

This past week I celebrated my birthday with a friend. For those that feel terrible for forgetting to write on my facebook wall, don't.


My birthday is in October.


So technically I was celebrating my birthday nearly 7 months late.


Better late than never, right?


Right.


To celebrate my oh so special occasion, we went back in time to the era of the Oregon Trail and I'm not talking about the computer game you played in the 5th grade!


Miller's Homestead


This little gem is tucked away in the surburbs most known for being across the street from the Lance Armstrong 24 Hour Fitness and Stars Cabaret. But according to my belated birthday date, they have the world's best banana pancakes.



Millers1



Millers2

The food was good, the atmosphere was fun but the true test...


If you have guests from out of town, would you take them here? No.



Millers3

Nothing special but the company I was with...



Millers4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...