Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Hint of Red


Media_httpwwwhomeplat_uirfz


Red can be a very powerful color, it is emotionally intense.


It draws attention... which is why more red cars are pulled over than others.


It creates energy, encourages action and confidence, and even passion, desire and love.


Sadly, used poorly in fashion and red can make even the slimmest girl appear heavy.


However, a touch of red is what I like to call a classic trend. It will always be in style and it will always be a trend. It's like saying "Black is the new Black." (Because believe me, Black is going no where!)



Picture_3

I have been thinking about a touch of red as a classic trend for some time and upon redoing my closet not to long ago I realized I have not a single red item. There is something very seductive about a hint of red. For instance, take a simple shoe by Christian Louboutin...



Picture_13

The heal doesn't have to be sky rocket high nor does the toe need to be so pointed it's crushing. In fact, it is the bottom of the shoe that provides the sex appeal. That hint of red that gives it an allure.


I am not recommending you go out and buy a red dress but how can you/me/we incorporate red into our every day life? Just a hint...



Picture_4


Picture_11



Picture_12


 


D


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...