Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My fun for the sun and good luck charm

[Editor's Note: I am not sure how in the world I forgot to post this last Friday... but I did.]



Date1


Since I knew that I was going to be locked inside for the two nicest days Portland has seen all year, I decided to show you my go to fun-in-the-sun outfit.



Date2


This shirt/dress use to be a modest-with-tights-dress until I shrunk it and it became a semi-scandalous-dress. But last September I was in San Diego and getting ready to go on what is known as the second best date of my life when a lightbulb hit me to pair it with shorts. Problem solved! I still got the cuteness of the dress but still appropriate to play in the sun.


I am not sure if it is because that date was so much fun or because I just really like this dress, but this outfit has become one of my favorites.


Now NW Sun, please come out and let me wear it again!



Date3


Dress: Free People


Shorts: Martin & Osa


Shoes: Steve Madden


Jewelry: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...