Monday, September 30, 2013

Sara Bareilles & The Relationship Lifecycle


Months ago my brother in law surprised my sister and I with tickets to see Sara Bareilles (& One Republic) at Chateau Ste. Michelle. He also took into consideration that my sister would be 8 months pregnant by then and paid extra for seats. Talk about big brother of the year, right?

The concert happened on Labor Day and after a weekend in Portland, we barely made it to the concert in time. But soon enough I had a bottle of wine in hand and Sara B was front and center performing.

I first discovered Sara Bareilles nearly 10 years ago. I was going to college in Southern California and she was a regular at Hotel Cafe which was a local music spot for indie artists. It was love at first sight.

Over the past 8 or 9 years, she has become my musical best friend; her songs are my constant companion through life's relationships. She is a singer that can get you through the highs and lows just like a best girl friend.

These are just a few of my favorite songs...

When your story involves Mr. Wrong:

For when you are heartbroken....



For when you are ticked off...


For when you are ready to move on....




When it's Right:

For when it is still nerves and sideways glances


For when you realize it's for keeps...









Connect to AndBubblegum Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...