Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Presents









This Christmas was unbelievable especially since I was able to spend five days with my family.

I received some amazing presents this year... Beyond thoughtful. I was literally speechless on Christmas Eve and there were whispers of, "she is so quiet." Definitely not the norm.

Presents are my love language. It is how I show people I love them and one of the ways I perceive their love. It isn't about a physical box that is wrapped with goodies inside... a present can be a note or an evening planned or a vespa with a matching helmet (hint hint). To me, a present is an opportunity to show a person how well you know them, accept them, and love them.

One present that just tickled me was from my flatmate, Elyse. She knows my obsession with bubblegum and dinner parties. I wish you could see the presents in person since pictures do not do it justice. But a bubblegum jar the size of my head and cookbook with step by step instructions with pictures? Amazing...

So blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...