Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dachshunds on Parade


Dachshunds on Parade from Danielle Noah on Vimeo.







Last week, @luckylou tweeted to me (@danidotnoah) that Ellensburg, WA was about to host a Dachshund festival. 

For those that are still getting to know me...
I love dogs.
I especially love dachshunds.
I even more especially love my Jake the Weiner Dog who lives in Portland.

I sent a tweet off to the public and tagged my family not thinking I would get a response. Within minutes my brother emailed us and said, "We're going."

A 2+ hour drive was well worth it with over 200 doxies, costumes, parades and my favorite... the races. It didn't hurt that the weather was warm and the sun out in Eastern Washington.

Next year, my pup is getting entered. He may not be the fastest but he would beat the other doxies up and saunter his way to the finish line in first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...