Sunday, June 10, 2012

Baseball Blues



Let me tell you about my friend Abby.

Abby loves baseball.

Baseball doesn't love Abby.

My first baseball game with Abby, she told me she has a long running streak of losses. Perhaps the Mariner's may not be the best team in the league, regardless, every game Abby attends the Mariner's lose.

I don't know the exact number but I know we are in the mid teens.

This game was proving to break her bad spell. The Mariner's were playing strong and we were up the entire game.

Until the 9th inning.

Out of nowhere the Angel's caught our four runs and surpassed it by two.

And the streak continues.

(Abby's unluckiness may prove to be handy the next time my A's are in town.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...