Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fireball

Only a few weeks before I moved to Seattle, I celebrated my friend Matt's birthday like this...



Now nearing the end of month three in my new home, I had a drop in visitor.

The stars aligned and I was able to join Matt and his daughter for lunch with thanks to a mini vacation, instagram, and working near all Seattle tourist stops.

I have been wanting to meet Morgan forever. From stories and pictures I've seen/heard I imagined a little fireball. I was not disappointed. Within minutes of warming her up I learned she is five and a half, has two boyfriends, and doesn't just walk... she runs, skips, bounces, and dances everywhere. A girl after my own heart.

I love parents who are raising their daughters to be independent, kind, and themselves. I have no doubt that Miss Morgan will grow up to be a confident woman... but Lord, help Matt for the next 15 years! I should maybe give him my parent's phone number in case he needs advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...