Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

I am so disappointed by my lack of pictures from my Christmas weekend in Portland. As soon as I arrived I pulled my camera out, turned it on, and realized it wasn't juiced... Oh, and my charger was in Seattle.

Alas, the weekend was very memorable and spent with my immediate family, brother in law, and great friend, Shaya.

Some tears were cried... by the women folk over girly christmas movie.
Some blood was shed... we won't be talking about this. ;-)
Some cookies were eaten... and by some I mean a mass quantity.
And fun was had... by all.


Visits to Portland are getting tougher and tougher. I love being with my family and especially by dog which makes it heartbreaking to leave.

My latest score. Parents do not approve.

Bro in law

 Present of the year goes to Mama Noah with the purchase of the Puppy Bjorn for Vik & Ash

Stocking stuffer of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...