Friday, December 30, 2011

But my dog ate it!

I am dogsitting my fur nephew for the week and spoiling him rotten.

He gets to sleep in bed with me, mind you, under the covers too, a little bit of extra food plus a new bone, and I even come home from work early.

Until yesterday.

All bets are off.

We have all heard the excuse. "My dog ate my.."

Retainer.

Yes, I am 26.
Yes, I wear my retainer religiously each night.
A few people find it adorable. (Most don't.)

But after having braces twice (once when I was an "adult") and jaw surgery once, I am obsessed with straight teeth.

Correction, I'm obsessed with teeth in general. Do you know anyone else that keeps a tooth brush in her car and office?


My orthodontist is in San Francisco and closed until next Tuesday. I am having near panic attacks that my teeth will go crooked by then. And I'm still slated to puppy sit until Monday. Will people please stop asking me to dog sit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...