Friday, October 25, 2013

Reading List: Chanda Hahn

It is not every day that someone you know tops the charts on Amazon and iTunes books. But Chanda Hahn did and I know her!

Humble brag over...

Chanda works with my parents and when my mom told me how her books were racing up the charts I quickly downloaded a copy. Before I knew it I was sucked into her An Unfortunate Fairy Tale series and began devouring them as quickly as she could write them.

The series has a similar theme as the popular tv show Grimm except the main character is a high school girl and she is fighting to break the grimm fairy tale curse on her family.

Chanda has done an excellent job of creating a story that a reader can get lost in, and then be mesmerized by to read cover to cover in one sitting. The best part? Her kindle books are priced well below $5 and the first book in the series is FREE.

See? Now you have no excuse not to read them.

Start the series with UnEnchanted now.



Connect to AndBubblegum Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...