Sunday, October 13, 2013

Perfect PJs

I've had a love/hate relationship with pajamas since I was a little girl. I have a tendency to toss and turn when I am first falling asleep that often leaves me tangled up in clothes. But when I moved into my new place, I quickly discovered that waking up to sunlight on my face is worth finding the perfect PJs so I don't flash my neighbors (nor the homeless man outside my window).

I immediately began my search for the perfect pajamas; looking all over online and in stores and trying on more than I can count. Many a pair did not make it through the night's rest but I finally discovered my go-to night time looks. Both, oddly enough, inspired by Menswear.


For the nights when I need to be a bit cooler, nothing beats a Nordstrom BP tank top and American Apparel men's boxer briefs. Both items don't wrap around me when I sleep and let me easily transition from counting sheep to morning stretches.
The menswear inspired night shirt is my newest obsession as we head into fall. I am especially head over heels for the BP chambray night shirt that is so light but still keeps me warm at night. Paired with my Target lounge ballet slippers and I have no problem running across my cold hard wood floors to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee and crawl back into bed.

I swear by my two go-to menswear inspired night time looks and both will cost you less than $40. Now that you know what I am wearing to bed...What is your ultimate sleepwear look?

Connect to AndBubblegum Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram


2 comments:

  1. Honestly I just can't get on board with sleepwear... it's just to confining! I sleep in my undies and that's it! ;-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's be honest... before I moved into my new place, I did too! But these have become the next best things. :)

      Delete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...