Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Saint






The Saint, in Capitol Hill, has become my "go to" happy hour spot.

My first time here we came for happy hour on a Saturday at 5pm and didn't leave until well after midnight because the food, drinks, and staff were so amazing.

I love spicy food. Even more than spicy food, I love spicy drinks. The bartender took on the challenge of my satisfying my spicy taste buds and made me a jalapeno infused tequila margarita. It was very good but spice level was average for me. He disappeared for a minute and returned with two habanero chilis then whipped up a creation that was the most amazing margarita I have ever had and finally matched my level of spicy.

If you work downtown or Capitol hill stop in after work. I am quite partial to the crew on Saturday but any night of the week, this place delivers.

Also note: I am a fantastic parker.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...