Thursday, April 19, 2012

Introducing: Brianna



I met Brianna when I first moved to Portland, OR and knew immediately that I must be friends with her. It was partially because she looks like Monica Potter....


BUT it is mostly because she has a contagious smile, welcoming personality, and laughs at everything. I LOVE HAPPY PEOPLE!

Currently, Brianna is a graduate student studying to receive her Masters in the Art of Teaching. She is also a full time newlywed, proud mother of a fur baby, work out aficionado, and fro-yo addict.

Between graduate studies, observing classrooms, teaching, spending time with her husband, playing with her dog, and who knows what else may come up, her schedule is hectic. Her outfits need to be able to transition to a variety of occasions. But as the ultimate feminine girl, I have rarely seen Brianna out of dress.

My goal with Brianna is to mix and match pieces that don't traditionally belong together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...