Monday, October 17, 2011

Queen Anne to Fremont

I love going on long walks. I am not a power walker by any means...but instead prefer a brisk pace (for my short legs) for extended periods of time.

This past Saturday I walked from Queen Anne to Fremont and back. A little less than 5 miles; hills both ways. When I told my flatmate what I was doing her response was, "You know you have to walk back up that hill?"

To be perfectly honest, the hill wasn't as daunting as I was previously warned. It doesn't hurt that the weather was perfect, my music gave me a great pace and my spirits were high.

[I was also instagramming for all 5 miles... so my pace was a little less brisk and a little more picturesque.]
I may have also stopped to do a little window shopping... and by window shopping I mean actual shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...