Sunday, July 18, 2010

July: In Progress

I've been told that July will be one of the most difficult but most rewarding months at work and here I am, only half way through and completely exhausted. My days have been long, most not ending until the sun sets and my feet are ready to raise the white flag and ditch me for good. 

But...

I feel like I am hitting my stride. I worked entirely off of personal client appointments for the past two weeks and progressed into the second half of the month feeling confident and calm.

To reward myself I am taking a 3 day mini vacation to Seattle where I get to explore the new city I hope to one day call home and help my newly relocated sister find her niche in the Northwest.

If you will be in the area Tuesday through Friday reach out and I would love to meet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...