Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello Monday...


Hello Monday... only 5 days until Saturday.

It has been 7 weeks since I have had a free Saturday. When living in San Jose, Monday's were my favorite day to have a day off. I had the perfect routine down pat but now thinking back on it, I enjoyed Mondays so much because I also had Saturdays off as well. In the world of retail, Saturdays are suppose to be your most fruitful day but they are my biggest nightmare. Thankfully, this month I have a Saturday free and I have been planning how I am going to fill it for weeks...

Farmers Market
There isn't much I love more than fresh local produce. One of my favorite hobbies is bringing only $20 and seeing what I can buy to create an amazing meal.

Collaboration over Mexican Food
I will always love create designs but it isn't what I want my career to be focused on. That doesn't stop others from asking me to create branding for them. I am very excited to be meeting with a very talented production student from the Art Academy to concept branding for his company as well as a marketing plan he is working on.

Lambic Movie Night
Peach Belgium Beer and Movies. It can't get much better than that. I have a feeling this night might morph into something else but I'm hoping it will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...