Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Non-Sharers

I was raised in a family that shares food.

The girls (mom, sister, me) usually split a few meals and my dad has free range over everyone’s plate. And if there are leftovers, they belong to dad regardless if you hide the box or put your name on it.

I find sharing of food to be completely normal and usually makes the eating experience more enjoyable… why limit yourself to one option!

I was talking with a friend about a date she went on and how she had refused to share food. I tried to cover the look of horror but I’ve never had much of a poker face. I did not realize these people existed!

And then I had a date.

With a non-sharer.

It didn’t work out.



Future dates: I eat slow, I don’t want to take home leftovers, and I want to share. Call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...