Thursday, February 16, 2012

Four-Part Perfect Evening
















(Image courtesy of Eater Seattle)















As much as I LOVE going out... dinner and a movie, either in or out, may be one of my favorite things to do ever. This night was especially great with dinner at Local 360, which I would say is sustainable southern home cooking, a movie I already want to see again, and then drinks/dessert at my new favorite spot, Lloyd Martin.

The movie? Well, I saw the Vow. And loved it. I am a total sucker for those types of movies BUT guys weren't groaning the whole time either. It is completely manageable if your wife/girlfriend/lady friend drag you out. It may even score you some major points.

And Ladies, it resurrects Scott Speedman looking better than ever and reminding us of the man we all fell in love with 12 years ago in Felicity. (The real question... Noel vs. Ben.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...