Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holiday Guide

I sat in a meeting a few weeks back where the 2011 Holiday guide was mentioned. I hadn't seen proofs yet or been there long enough to understand the concept so it seemed a bit silly.

Chic Comedienne? Who the heck is that?!

Then I saw the proofs and finally the book and I fell in love.

I'm a mix between the Downtown Girl and Chic Comedienne and I can't decide if I am more in love with the Boyfriend or the Gentleman... but I'm leaning towards the Boyfriend.

I've started categorizing my friends and even picking out Christmas gifts. I just wish that we had more personalities to choose from!


These are just a few of the styles. More can be found on on the Holiday Catalog. (requires flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...