Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bathtub Gin & CO


A few years back I was in Chicago and had drinks at Violet Hour, an unmarked speakeasy that specializes in amazing cocktails for those that can find it. This past weekend I went to Bathtub Gin & CO and it can definitely compete.

Bathtub Gin & CO is located in an alley between 1st and 2nd off of Blanchard. Instead of a yellow light like Violet Hour, it had a TOMs wearing Hipster to tell you you were at the right door. But it has equally amazing and strong drinks like Violet Hour.

I asked for the dealer's choice which upon talking to my server she knew what to bring me. I wish I knew exactly what was in it but it had a jalapeno infused tequila and a few other mixtures that created the most amazing pink spicy cocktail.

Cheers to great drinks, new friends, and exploring this new city.

Meet Sung. I have a feeling that he may be the only person to convince my to do karaoke before I die. Maybe.

Meet Megan. My ridiculously adorable flatmate.  And once again, Kunal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...