Friday, May 20, 2011

A Lifelong Love Affair


Myhabit

There is such an intrinsic partnership between design and copy. If the design is bad, no copy can save it and if the copy is bad, design can't help either. But as much as I love great design, it is the messaging that has the ability to win me over.


With MyHabit.com, I get both.


After getting this tweet I took the time to really check out the site.



Picture_49


Picture_48

Which is when I became smitten with the buyer's copy... especially Meredith's.


And then I found these...




To take the cake, I soon later learned they use live video for their product shots. This is a display method I think all online retailers should use.





91s5D6dr7eL.mp4
Watch on Posterous


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...