Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Current Obsessions :: August

This month there are quite a few things I am drooling over. Normally I like to keep my finds to myself... how selfish! Right? This month I'm sharing and hopefully will continue here on after!

Clothing:

Skinny Cargo Pants
Sanctuary Skinny Leg Cargo Pant, Nordstrom

These are a great alternative to the typical denim pant. Usually made in neutral colors, these pants will not only replace the stodgy knaki in your closet but give you variety outside of your daily denim. Cargo pants can be a bit bulky and masculine but with this skinny leg you are sure to look ultra feminine and flirty.

Pair With: Summer flats and sandals. Once fall starts, these pants look great tucked into boots.


TOMS Wedges
TOMS 'Calypso' Wedge, Nordstrom


As soon as a store stocks these shoes they are out the door within a week. Trust me, I know. I had my shoe gal on constant look out for my Blue Stripe 7.5 to appear. I wear these shoes at least once a week and get compliments everywhere I go! With the same comfort as the flats, these wedges offer a girlier shape that will have you looking like a laid back fashionista with a cause.


Pink Sugar Perfume
Aqualina, Pink Sugar

The other day I was walking around my department when I got the most delicious scent of caramel, sugar and cotton candy. It was like heaven in my nose. I tracked it down to this scent and bought it within an hour. It has the ability to take me back to childhood in an instance. Playful, fresh and a great way to brighten your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...